PO1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
PO2: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
PO3: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
PO4: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
PO5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
PO6: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
PO7: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
PO8: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
PO9: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
PO10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
PO11: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PO12: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
(B) PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
A Graduate of the Electronics and Telecommunication program will be able to:
PSO1: Apply the concepts of Analog and Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Signal processing and communication engineering in design and implementation of Engineering Systems.
PSO2: Solve complex problems in the field of Electronics and telecommunication using latest hardware and software tools along with analytical and managerial skills
PSO3: Acquire the social and environmental awareness with ethical responsibility to have successful carrier
1. Students should have Core Competence in mathematical, scientific and engineering principles necessary to formulate, analyze and solve hardware/software engineering problems and also to pursue higher study or research.
2. Student should function effectively as an individual and in a team in industry and research activity.
3. Student should understand the social issues and should have ability to come up with remedial measures.
4. Students should have enough techno-scientific excellence to serve the rising demands in agricultural as well as industrial sectors and contribute to nation building.
5. Students should have enough analytical skills to visualize the applications of Electronics and Communication engineering concepts in real life situations
6. Students should come up with entrepreneurship quality with ethical attitude.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs):
Students will be able to
1. Apply the knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles for
developing problem solving attitude.
2. Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the broad areas like System Design using communication and Networking platform, Applications in Signal Processing, Machine Vision.
3. Use different software tools in the domain of Communication; Signal processing, VLSI and Embedded Systems Design. Analysis and Verification such as Design entry, Synthesis, Functional and Timing Simulation, Platform specific EDA sets.
4. Design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data, imbibe programming skills for development of simulation experiments.
5. Function as a member of a multidisciplinary team with sense of ethics, integrity and responsibility